Sunday, August 25, 2013

Updates and Sneak Peeeeeeek!

I don't wanna!!!!!!! =) My weekend went by too fast! I don't like it! Waaaaaaahhhhhh!  LOL! Yeah, got to go to work tomorrow but I have to wake up at midnight to get ready and be there at 1:30AM Monday morning. I am a night owl and this is making my inner owl CRAZY! Ooooof! LOL! My poor night owl.

Friday I had to have a day off because I had to take my dad to the lung Dr. He is still doing good but his oxygen level went down and lost some weight.  He still said he was good but for him to take his meds like he is supposed to and eat like he is supposed too.  Times like these is when I just want to bust out and cry because I wish I could be with him like I used too.  I used to be there mornings til the afternoons everyday making sure he ate his meals and taking his medication...I'm not there as much anymore.  My friends tell me not to feel guilty and to know I'm trying my best but I can't help it.  I just pray and pray that God gives my dad strength and understanding as well as for me.  

I'm telling you, if it's not one thing it's another! But I'm doing o.k in a situation like this.  I know everything happens for a reason and that I may not understand.  Got to keep positive and that's what I have to focus on. 

So that's what has been happening in my vida.  And now for happier things in my life! LOL! 

Since I will be doing my new release next week I have been getting all my Halloween stuff out.  I'm planning to doing my little Halloween series like I did last year but this year I'm thinking of planning earlier and making videos earlier and posting them later. Not sure what I'm going to do but that is my plan. 



This is why I started to get my Halloween stuff out.  These will be the new images that I release next week.  The first 3 are typical Halloween themed but the last 3 are not.  So you will be able to use them on different projects...not just Halloween. 


I got a little present in the mail from Nathalie that just made my day!!! I loved it and am already using the bookmark with a book I was reading! I finished reading "The Help" which was amazing and NOW I can see the movie. I can't wait! 

Insert picture here... =}

So that is all folks! 

Abrazos,

Susi




5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update, Sweetie! Your new release is fabulous...that Zayne cracks me up! lol Happy days to you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your series last year with the close ups of you like...what was that show?? Shoot. Oh man now I can't think of the movie!!! lol GRR! Anyway, I liked that series and am looking forward to it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo those Halloween themed Sushi Dolls are so so cute :D Love it Susi! & You're right stay positive and keep your head up xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a strong person! I agree with you things happen for a reason STAY POSITIVE! I love your new releases!
    Hugs,
    Alice
    VintageGal18

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Gods priority as is your dad is his priority and he will NEVER leave us nor forsake us my sweet friend. god has you both in the palm of your hands...I'm praying for you both and I won't stop!

    Keep creating!, reading, watching movies whatever relaxes you and Let go and let God!

    Love your new release...and every old release too! Yup I'm addicted to ur Sushi dolls go on Youtube and its almost always a Sushi party! Lol.

    ((BIG HUGS))

    -Christine

    ReplyDelete