Sunday, August 11, 2013

And 2 Weeks Later...

1:13 A.M...=) Crazy! Typing at the same time that I was finishing up the last post! Cu Cuy! I did not do this on purpose either!

Anywho, I didn't look for my picture where I was stylin' the 'walki talki.' Hey, don't get sad! Do you know How many pictures I would have to go through to even find it?! Do you?!?!?! (Breakfast Club) =) Maybe later. Oh and that mini? Nope, didn't happen either.  BUT I did do some coloring and crafting. YAY!!!! Yeah, I know!!!! Isn't that so exciting!!! Oh and some non-crafty things too. What should I show you guys first? Hmm...

CRAFTY!!!!!!

I colored and used stickles for this cute image! She is a sneak peek for my Halloween series. It's been a long while since I drew up anything related to owls! The other images are basically "Halloween" themed but wanted to draw a few that you could use at any time. Hope you guys will like them but my favorite is Owlisa!



My wonderful friend Marla (Marla from my D.T) gave me a R.A.K of some Prisma Colors in flesh tones! I was so happy!!!! She knew that I have been eyeing some of those colors but have not got around to doing so.  When I opened that package up I started to use them! Let's just say that I have found my new favorite skin colors; I love the darker tones!!!




This card was a custom order and I had to do it in 1 day!!! I wasn't able to take my time like the others but still love how it came out! The easel is originally left white but I drew up the cake and wrote Happy birthday.  



This is by far my most fav card!!!! Minions!!!! How could you not love them! I hand drew them out and started to work on them. this was a very fun card to make and one of a kind.  I love the colors and everything! 
This is a custom card for a fifteen year old. I had a hard time with this one but love the outcome!

And finally the last of the custom cards.  This one was for a baby shower! The customer sent me a picture of the couple and I tried to draw them up to look the them.  I thought it came out super duper cute!

Now for the not so crafty stuff...You hae been warned! =)
This is me warning myself not to do it. You may wonder what I'm talking myself out of? Well...


THIS! O.k, so I have these sticking out mole things; my mom had some too but they were not as noticeable as mine. I usually cute mine off and I only have to do it every 3 to 4 years from the looks of it.  Well, this time I didn't cut it all the way because the stupid tweezers kept slipping! Estupid tweezers! So I'm waiting for it to cure so I can cut it off again! 

Oh, and some sad sad news...my 49ers slippers are falling apart!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm very sad.









2 comments:

  1. WOOHOO for all your new craftiness! Glad you've had some time in your BUSY schedule! Happy Sunday, Susi! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always! Ouch! Lol.....my Dad loved them too! Get that sewing machine out right away!

    ((Hugs)) so glad you had time for fun!

    -Christine

    ReplyDelete