Saturday, July 13, 2013

Oh my!

Oh my is right!!!!

So...a little up-date, shall we? =) Work...yes. still working in the same place but handling it better. I asked God to give me strength and he has.  Some not so bueno stuff has happened but I'm dealing with it.  I have had a lot of wonderful support; and you guys have left some amazing comments and I thank you.  You guys are awesome!

My schedule has been crazy! Some days I work early mornings and others times I work nights.  Then I'm off and then on. I don't find out when I'm working until a day or two days before.  It's just nuts! My feet ache, my back hurts and I get spasms now. It's from lifting those darn buckets full of hot stuff...hot stuff as in spicy not hot hunky men. =) I work in different areas but both are hazardous! So at the 'peppers,' for the most part I pour some "lava" into the peppers to make it spicy...well if you get that on your skin it burns the HELL out of you! It hurts! Then in the 'garlic' we use citric acid...yeah...my eyes water like crazy! Plus it's hot and humid in there! The combination sucks! AND a little humor to all this...I sweat in places that people shouldn't sweat in...it feels like I 'stained' or peed myself most of the day and when I get home my bra is soaking wet! I ALWAYS smell like either jalapenos or garlic and in-turn our truck, room smell like it too. I reek and my poor phone smells also. My kids say I stink and my husband, bless his heart, sprays air freshener.  =D

I do like one part of it...yes...I like something about the whole thing. LOL! I get to be a chemist/scientist! I test for the balance of the chemicals in the product before it's shipped out to the customers.  So that side of the job is fun.  sidenote: when I was in college I only needed to take one more class to get my certificate in microbiology (I LOVED it!) but I couldn't do it at the time and I never went back. So this part of the job somewhat reminds me of that class.

After all this and all the drama that has happened I still see this as a blessing. All the hardships and everything that is happening around me can be falling apart but I know God is there through it all.  At the end everything will fall into place and just knowing that is what is helping me get through ALL of  my life.

All-in-all, I'm doing better. I have been breaking down a lot less and have been in better spirits. I even was able to buy myself a little something with some of my HARD EARNED money!!! I got to spend some mula on me! And where did I go? Micheal's! And what did I buy? 2 pack of Fiskars trimmer blade and scoring refill...boring...but it gets better! I bought me some stamps! They were only 15 for $10 (you can see some of them above or check out my instagram)!!!! OOOOH YEAHHHHH! My husband gives me a hard time when I buy crafting stuff in genera, but he was happy that I bought something for me (He sees me coming home from work exhausted and hates that I work where I do.)


And if you have not checked out my Y.T channel I have made 3 more custom cards! Go check that out! I also have pictures on my F.B but I will go ahead and show you guys some photos here.

I DID NOT draw these images! LOL! I got them from the web.  This card was meant to look like a D.S. for a boy name Julian.  

This is for a young man's birthday.  I drew the truck but didn't do a lot of the details like the picture. It was way too hard to try and do. I went through my whole eraser trying to figure out the angles...my poor pencil. 

This is for the customer's husband.  I drew the a moire to make it look antique.  Her husband loves to paint antiques so I drew him painting. =) I hope she likes all the cards I did  for her. 
That's if folks! =) Thanks for stopping by in advance and talk you soon!

Muchos hugs,

Susi

F.Y.I...I will be posting a post on the Sushi Doll blog announcing who will be in my D.T! It was hard but I think I finally figured it out. Keep an eye out for that one in a couple of hours!


2 comments:

  1. Wow...Susi...my heart goes out to you honey. I will be praying that God send you some blessings. Your so amazing now I am in awe of you....bendito. ;(. I will pray that God make your stamp business enough money to stay at home. I know he will provide and give you your hearts desire because your so good to so many.

    Please let me know if I can help...and you can do an online class when thins get better its never too late to live your dream. My friend my hat goes off to you for all you do....may The Lord keep a hedge of protection around you and may your days be easier real soon.

    ((Big hugs))

    -Christine

    PS I'm good at mail merges if you need to email your DT members it can be as easy as one little typed note personalized to each member with just a few clicks to save you time. I can teach you too it's real easy.

    Please take care of yourself sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my friend. And yes, that would be my dream job...working for myself! =)One day it will happen, I know it.

    I want to do so many things and have my heart set out on most of them. I just know that God has his plan and where ever he places me I know I will be happy. Everything I do I know that it is part of his plan. Everything will come together on day and I will patiently be waiting and live one day at a time with a smile on my face. All things are possible through him. =)

    And what is that? Yes! please e-mail with all those details! Woot woot!

    Thank you for your kind words my friend. Wub you!

    ReplyDelete