Hi everyone! How are all of you doing? Well, as the title states, I will be having another Live Hangout with Linda as the host of a make and take! She will be showing us how to make a Father's Day gift card holder that was inspired by a YTer! Her prototype is AMAZING and I can't wait to make it on Friday! So here is what we will be making and the list of the crafty supplies recommended. I will try to come back that morning and leave the url and hopefully put the live video here so you can watch it live here too! Hope you all join us on Friday at 9 a.m! It's going to be fun!
1. TGF Ryan stamp (or you can use another image)
2. A mustache to place on your stamped image.
3. Paper sack/coin envelope
4. Patterned paper to decorate the sack/envelope
5. Masculine ribbon/fibers
6. Alphabet miniature stamps for sentiment
7. Embellishments: buttons, bling or brads
There you go and can't wait to see you there!
- ▼ June (3)
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (58)