Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Where the Heck Have I Been?

LMAO! I have been super busy and have been working on so many things. Let me start by announcing that I have a website to call my very own! Awe, my esposo loves me! He really loves me! =) So it is called ArtCsushi.com! The name is perfect because that's me! I create art and craft...All in one. I'm still learning how to work it but for right now I have ALL  the links you need. Soooooo go ahead and check it out! Here is the link! http://www.artcsushi.com/

I have been working on soooo many projects and here are some pictures.


This is a painting that I did. It is more like a mixed media canvas.
This is one of the custom images that I drew and made a card. Loved how it came out!
This is another custom image and card that I made for a family member. She absolutely loved it!
 Then there is the non-crafting news. This weekend my lil' sil graduated from Bellus Academy! We are all so very proud of her! She is amazing at what she does and I can't wait to see what her future holds. Love you Moe Moe!


 Then...=) I have been wanting a Danbo! They are super adorable and I just love how people pose them into little stories. Go check them out. The bigger one I made from my own head. I didn't have any measurements but I figured it out. The smaller one I made only after I found a template! It was super hard to find a tutorial on how to make it but i figured it out! I'm thinking I might make a tutorial on how to put it together.



 Then here i s a gift that 'my sista' from a-natha mutha' gave me! I love love it! This is a perfect gift so I can sketch wherever I go! PERFECT!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Great post, Susi! You have been a busy girl! Congratulations on the new website! I'm off to take a look at it!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete