Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Valentines Day Card/Dia de los muertos

Hello there! Hope you guys are having a wonderful week so far. I for one am exhausted and feel like I have so much catching up to do! I have not checked my sites or email that much for two days and I have missed sooo much! LOL! Anywho, here is what I worked on for my cousin.

She wanted me to make her a Valentines Day card but with a Dia de los muertos theme.  I asked her which of the images that I have done that she like and she chose two. So what I  did was make a completely different drawing and meshed to two that she liked into one. I hope you guys can see it. I absolutely adore it and I can't wait to make a painting out of it!

 These are the two images that she liked and from here I drew a new image.

This is a card I made for a friend
A painting I did for my fav. sister-in-law  for Christmas














If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. OMG Susi, I love them all! Your work is amazing and I am reminded of that every day I stare at my picture, hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susi How did I miss this one with the heart and the papel picado????? That's so freaking cute! But then everything you draw is cute!

    ReplyDelete