Thursday, January 10, 2013

Some Cards I Made

Hi! Well, I have been busy and made 2 Valentine Day cards using some of my January digital images.  I absolutely love how they came out!  So here we go!

Here is my first card that I made using the digi,  'Monkey Love.' It is a standard size card measuring 5 1/2 x 4." 







And here is my second card using my new January releases, 'Ryan Flowers for you' and 'Sweetheart Susi' digital  images.  I made it into a 'side step card.' I got the tutorial coming up soon but just need to upload, edit and translate it to English. =) Hope you guys like!




If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. You can find these images on my other blog. There is a link on the side bar and on the tabs above. See you guys later!





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Susi! Such super sweet images, and the sidestep design is fabulous!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it... I so want to learn how to make that card. I am trying to keep up with everybody... boy is this a job!!!

    ReplyDelete