Friday, December 28, 2012

New Blog!

Hello everyone!

I have a few announcements but as you can tell from the title I have a new blog! Yes, a new blog dedicated to just my Sushi Dolls! As long as I'm inspired I will continue to draw and continue to sell my little drawings. I hope you will subscribe to my new blog.

I will also have a design team! WHAAAAT?!?! Yeppers! ME! I have a design team! I can't wait to announce everyone but I have to wait to hear from all the girls then I will make a video and post here and my other blog.

I have drawn some more drawings that are ready to go but they will be a suprise. Tan tan tan! =)

So for right now you guys can check out my new blog.  There are several ways to find it. On the side bar you will see a picture of the very first drawing I made and you can click it and it will take you to the other blog.  Or you can to the the top of this blog and go to my tabs to take you there. OR you can just click here. LOL! O.K. That's it! I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment