Thursday, October 4, 2012

Halloween Series: Part 3

Hello. Well, I have been absent from all my social sites for a pretty long time. I had a family emergency and am completely exhausted and drained.  My 82 year old father was hospitalized with pneumonia and at his age it is very dangerous.  After a week at the hospital my dad finally came home but is still very weak and I have been taking care of him; I have been helping him get his strength back and slowly but surely he is getting there.  Hence, I have not been crafting or had the time to come and visit. =( I miss it and I hope you guys understand and be patient with me. Hopefully soon things will get somewhat normal.

So now that I have given you my current life story, lets get on with the 3rd part of my Halloween series.

 This is the last of my Halloween cards...for right now.  I used scraps from the last two cards and it measures 4x5 1/2.
 The vintage cat and sentiment stamp I bought a year ago. I used my embossing pad and black embossing powder to add some dimension to the cat. As for the sentiment, I just used archival black ink.
I kept the inside of the card simple like the other cards that I made.  I left plenty of space for the person to write what they would like.

I hope you liked the card and I hope to have another video sometime next week.

Also don't forget about my giveaway! I will be announcing the winners on the 12th of October! You still got time to enter! Go check out the video and follow the instructions.

Thanks for stopping by and see you guys later!

Wub you lots! Susi

No comments:

Post a Comment