Saturday, July 21, 2012

EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!

Aye, I have been so busy with life and stuff. =) I hope all are well! I have abandoned my blog....for shame! Ok, so what have I been up to? Well, here are some pictures to show what I have been up too...

Here are some pictures of the "Dia de los muertos" painting I did for my cousin...


 We celebrated 4th of July with our wonderful family.  This pictures I took with my camera and I had no idea that my camera could take pictures like this! Woot Woot!

 Also did some family bowling which was AWESOME!
 My fav. s.i.l and me! LOL! I wub this picture!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really do appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. Ay Amiguis...I soooooo LOVE your painting, it's so BEAUTIFUL and I just have one question for you.....Where's Mines????? LMAO...TQM! :D

    ReplyDelete