Saturday, June 9, 2012

Father's Day / Masculine Projects

 This is the picture frame that I made. I used a wood grain embossing folder to emboss the craft card stock.  I also hand cut the mustaches and glued them on skewers.  The word DAD was some chipboard letters I painted.  I also used Tim Holtz distress ink in Vintage photo to distress the wood-grain and tint the edges of the frame.
 The mustache bouquet was super fun to make! I hand cut all my mustaches and glued them to the paper striped straws that Linda gave me. Gracias ami!
 This is the Father's day card I made for my husband.  I also cut up the mustache by hand and glued them to the skewer.  I made the banner behind the mustache  and used my pen to messy line draw the edges of it as well as the mustache paper.  I used my mini stamp letters to create the 'Happy Father's Day!' banners.
 And finally my very last project.  My pride and joy! =) My mustache mini album!!! I wub it so! I made a template of the mustache and then made it into a mini album. It very simple but I'm not done with it yet.  I want to take pictures on Father's Day to put them in the mini then embellish it with the stickers from the kit.
This was a super fun challenge that Linda and I set for ourselves and I'm so happy that we did it! I hope you enjoyed my little series and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.  Thanks again!

3 comments:

  1. So cute I love the mini album and hope you get some great pics to fill it up with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thanks! I can't wait for picture time!!!

      Delete
  2. These are ALL so cute. Love the frame, especially.

    ReplyDelete