Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Never Ending Scanning!

I scanned and scanned paperwork.  Since I don't have a job my f.i.l is letting me do his work so I can pay him back for helping us.  Scanning is boring but I gotta do what I gotta do. =) So I have not crafted ='( but I will be in the evenings.  I will be treating this as a job and try to scan for the full 8 hrs.  The best thing is that I can watch movies while scanning! Today I was able to watch Anne of Green Gables: The Sequel! My poor printer is working so hard! I was also drinking some coffee with pan Mexicano! It was so freaking good!

As I was scanning I was thinking a lot.  Just so much going on in my life and trying to cope with it all.  Thinking about family and friends.  Thinking about how things have changed and how it feels as if it will never get back to the way it was.  Thinking about how easily people are influenced by others. Thinking how easily people forget about you.  Thinking about the crazy weather we have had here in California and how we have not got the rain we need.  Thinking about how God has been in my life so much more.  Thinking how many signs and how my heart is opening up more and more as my life seems to be turning upside down. I know everything will work out but the difference now is that I'm working harder spiritually.  I'm doing a lot of soul searching. 

Just wanted to share and for those of you who come to my blog and visit and/or leave comments, watch and comment on my YouTube channel, and stop by on my Facebook account, thank you so much for your support. It means a lot.  I know I'm silly, quirky, and different but thank you for accepting me for me. 

k, that's it.  I promise. Jeejee...

Olive Juice *The Other Sister*

I kept clicking on my mouse and it wouldn't do anything! Umm..I was actually clicking on my cell phone! No wonder! LOL!

Mi Cafe con pan Mexicano! Yummy!

6 comments:

  1. We sometimes don't understand why God does what he does. His trails in life sometimes are very hard but there is always a reason behind them he never gives us more then we can handle. But sometimes it feels like we can't handle anymore more. But if we just reach deep inside we can overcome anything. Hang on there things will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. You got it and it's hard but I know I can do it. A lot of people say that God will only give you what you can handle so I have to have faith that I'm strong enough for all that is going on. I have to stay positive and have to always say that there are a lot of people that have it so much worse. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you are going through a rough patch but I have no doubt the sun will be shining for you after the clouds move away. You have such an awesome personality and outlook, don't get discouraged. I totally believe good things happen to good people. Anne of Green Gables, thats from my neck of the woods. I used to read those books to my girls when they were younger. Chin up girly, thinking of you and Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Kim. I know this is just a bump in the rode and I will get over it with time. I try to be positive but sometimes I slip. =) And Anne of Green Gables is the bomb!!!! I love love the series!!!! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right there with you Chica...And life will get better...promise. Aye why you trying to make me cry...:') I swear I felt what you were feeling...Aye que scurrry! LOL...I Wub you to pieces that Chica and I'm right here for you! :D Aye...stop it! :') Happy Tears!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aye, Linda...=') I know it will. It's like riding a roller-coaster! LOL! Me wub you ami! =) Gracias y you es-stop it! Jeje

    ReplyDelete