Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Aye! How long has it been since I have posted a post?! Jeejee! Weeeeell, it's been a busy holiday and I have been crafting away! I'm so tired though! Working on a Dec. 6th project...Los 3 Reyes Magos...Just about done and then I'm working on SEVERAL other projects!

So what do I have to show? How about I share some pictures what what has been going on? Hmm....
 We had Christmas...
 Then there was my friends surprise birthday party. It was AWESOME!
 Linda and I met! WHAT?!?!?! Yes, and there are tons of videos and pictures that I have yet to post!
Finished my New Years project for Linda's and my blog! Woot woot!

So that is all that I have been up to.  I need to finish some other stuff and hopefully will be posting more! I can do it!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment