Sunday, December 11, 2011

Nano y Sushi...whaaaaaat?

Hi mis amigas! I'm so excited I can almost hyperventilate! Where's my paper bag! =) So one of my besties, Linda (a.k.a Nano) and me Susi (Sushi) are embarking on a new adventure that we have been talking about for a very long time. We have put our big girl chonis on and gonna jump with our two feet...or more like our four feet in the ocean.

The first thing on our list is our Christmas event! 12 Diaz de Navidad con Nano y Sushi a.k.a 12 Days of Christmas with Nano and Sushi. We will each be showing 6 projects for 12 days. It starts on December 12 and goes all the way through December the 23rd. Aye, I have NEVER worked on so many projects as I did in these last 4 days! Wheew! What a rush!

We will also be doing 2 give-aways and all you have to do is go to nanoysushi.blogspot.com and be a follower and leave a comment on each of our projects. So simple that my nutcrackers could do it! LOL!

O.k. hope to see you there and can't wait to get this party started! Woot woot!

1 comment:

  1. Aye Amiga...you so make me SMILE! I still can't get over the "the big girl chonis!" Freakin LMBO! :D I wouldn't and couldn't imagine doing this with anyone else but you....we are gonna have so much fun Ami! TQM! See you soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete