Thursday, September 15, 2011

My wonderful progress

So here is the progress that I have made...umm...I know not much but it's coming along.
These are the dies that I will be using. Thinking of making them tags. Or just as photo mat holders.

What happened to the toast?! Who took a bite of my toast?!?!?!


...oh....heeheehee....it was me. Whaaat?!?!?! I was hungry!!!!
Please be advised! This is not for the faint of heart!!!!! Please to not look if you get grossed out easily. Look away!!!! Don't do it!!!!!!

So the nail that I put on lifted and practically falling off so I had to tear it off! It hurted like a s.o.b!!!! But I took my ugly to to the professionals and they fixed my problem!!!
Aww...my new and improved pretty toe! Now my esposo can look at my toes once more. The joys of life. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment