Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hola!

So what have I been doing? NADA! Well, I'm lying...just a little bit. =) I actually made a diaper cake for a girl at work! I'm so proud of it and my husband even said I should make them and sell them! LOL! Umm...I don't know about that but I'll consider it after I practice more.



We have also had this crazy weather! Friday we had thunder and a lightning storm...even rain! It was also hot so that made a bad combo.






Then I found some freaking awesome chanclas at Kohl's! I was so excited and so happy because not only did they have owls on them they were on clearance for 3ish somthing! I'm so excited and you have some idea how exciting this is for me. =D

2 comments:

  1. Hey Susi!
    Your birthday cake came out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...gracias! So good you can eat it? =)

    ReplyDelete