Sunday, August 14, 2011

Look at what I did!

So, slowly but surely I'm getting back into things! Yay me! I'm also excited about some upcoming events! For one the Scrapbooking Expo in Ontario, CA! Last year was one of the best times I have ever had! I met some of my besties, which I miss very much, and met some other amazing ladies! Ohh, and I also went shopping! Hahaha! So this year, Linda, Vero and me are already making plans for this year. Looking forward to November 4th and 5th! Alee' and Nancy will be in my thoughts and heart when I go. They will be missed and I'm still hoping that God will have them come. I know, I'm so so so selfish! 2 more months ladies! 2 more! Let the road trip begin! =D
...look at what I did!
I made myself a french manicure! All by myself! Not perfect but with practice I will be able to do my own nails! I'm so proud of myself! Hahaha!



This is a tin that I am altering. I just need the top to finish. Still deciding what color flowers to use! I'm so indecisive! hahaha!

So, this is what I did. I worked Friday, Saturday, Sunday, tomorrow, Tuesday and Wednesday! I can't wait till Wednesday cause that means I get Thursday and Friday off! Yay! Now I have to have the will power of not using any money and saving up for the expo! The pressure of it all!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment