Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Life...

Where to start. My brain feels like it is going to burst! A lot of stuff has been happening in my life...too much to even post it here. Ya know, family, work, life, DRAMA...ughh. Let's just say I'm trying to get out of this depression cause I have been there several times and if I let it win it will take over my life...don't want that. So little by little I have been working on getting myself better. I don't talk about it a lot and only a few friends know what I go through. Aye! I'm sounding like Debbie Downer! LOL! Seriously, I just don't want you guys to think I'm loca en mi cabeza...although sometimes I am. Hahaha! I just wanted to stop by and let you guys know what has been happening and why I have been M.I.A. I have to have faith that God is giving me all that I can handle. I might not feel like I am strong enough but I believe he KNOWS I am. So I shall try my hardest and get back to my happy, quirky, silly self because I miss me; the whole me.

AND...
this is a tag that I did for a swap I am in with some AMAZING girls! I'm so excited to be a part of this swap and I can't wait to get the others! EEEK! One of many things that I am looking forward to!

This is a project that I have yet to finish. I have the base done so I'm almost there. Umm...Who am I kidding?!?! I still have a lot to do! LOL! I know I can! I know I can! I know I can!

These are the inside pages of the mini. I used paper bags and used my border punch to decorate the edges. I'm loving the raw edges of the card-stock and the paper bags being exposed. Let's just hope I still love it when I'm finished!

This mini is a long time project that I have been working on. This was the kit I won from Linda (scrapchica) way back when. I never got around to finish it and this is one that I want to finish. So far I'm loving this cover!!!!

I adore the paper that Linda gave me. I love the bright colors and I can't wait to get it done. I just get scrappers block! Ughh! Scrappers block sucks big weenies!!!! I will finish this some day! Hopefully sooner than later! LOL!




So...this is what I have been up too or what I have not been up to. =) K, hope I am back here sooner than later! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Aye Amiga! Hold on Chica...Life Happens...we both know that...keep one foot forward in front of the other and things are gonna be ok...I promise! :) I know teach what I preach huh! LOL...It's good tho' just knowing that there are other's out there going thru the same..."LIFE" is quite comforting...I simply LOVE your Tag...I can't wait to see it in person...and Your lil casita...finsih it chica...the cover is Beautiful! Everything you do is Flippin Awesome! I'm sitting here lookin at you and Vero...OMG I so can't wait to see both of you in person for the Expo...and I know me...I'm not gonna wanna leave! Aye I'm gettin to mushy huh! :') (Happy Tears) Miss you Amiga! Big Hugs! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok. well let me just say that BAD ME! BAD ME FOR NOT POSTING A THANK YOU TO YOU! i won your valentine kit and i have to tell you that 74 days into my Hubbie's deployment i have looked at the owl you made and the Dalki card and i have smiled when i wanted to cry and sometimes i have just cried. i am in the middle of "it" right now and i'm so so sorry that you are sad and experiencing life right now but take some time for yourself and maybe watch Glee3D. it was really good. you are so super talented and i love your little casa cover. this too shall pass. remember that and hold on to your smile and your kindness. we can't control the things that happen to us but we can control our attitude and the way we treat other. xoxo. -amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so amazing! You lift my spirits up and make me smile. Thank you ladies. Linda and Amy muchas gracias for you positive words. I really will take them to heart. Linda, I can't wait to see you! And you never have to leave! EVER! You can stay here forever! LOL! And Amy, no problem girlie. I know you appreciate it. I'm sorry you are also going through a rough patch and I will be praying for you girl. Praying for all my friends. And yeah, I really do need to watch that movie...a little pick me upper.

    ReplyDelete