Sunday, May 1, 2011

Too Mucho! Too Mucho!

Ahhh! Ok...Guess what? OM gosh! I got another award! I know can you believe it?! Aye, me feel all special. =)


Yeah baby, yeah!!!! I know right?! How crazy is that?! I know I already got this award a while back but to get it again was like what?!?!?! I'm all honored!

Speech! Speech! Speech! Speech!

First of all, I would like to thank God (seriously). God has blessed me so much!
Secondly, I would like to thank Kim (I'm still being serious) for picking me! I feel all warm and fuzzy inside...=) Check out her freaking amazing blog Snippets of Life...right now. Her latest blog post she shows her Hello Kitty tag (jentaleigh's Hello kitty tag and page swap) that she made! It's so purdy!
K, that's it...=) K, just kidding! Well sort of.

The rules! dun dun duuuun


  1. Thank the person who gave this award to me and link back to their blog
  2. Share 8 things about myself
  3. Pass this award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered
  4. Leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition
So I think I have to share 8 new things about me! How fun for you guys!

1. I'm a hypochondriac...ever since I took those pre-nursing classes in college I feel I have everything! Right now I have these rashes on my arms and they itch! Now I feel like I have something wrong with me! Ughh!

2. When I watch scary movies with anyone, I seem to scare them more than the movie! I'm a jumper, screamer, and cusser when I get scared. My esposo can tell when I'm getting scared because I start to shake my feet...no one ever wants to sit next to me when we watch scary movies. =( Poor me.

3. I am very paranoid/worry wart. yeah...true.

4. I have an ugly toe...I would show you a picture of it but I'm scared you guys would be grossed out and not be my friends anymore. =)

5. Movies I can watch over and over again...Anne of Green Gables (my vhs is so old! I need to find the DVD's!), Nutcracker: the motion picture, Pride and Prejudice, Dirty Dancing, The Cutting Edge, Beetle Juice, ughh...I can keep going!

6. One of my favorite cartoons in the world was Daria. That show was on MTV way back when and I want the DVD's!!!!

7. My wonderful sil got me addicted to Strawberry Dr. Pepper! That combo is da bomb! It's the best soda in the mundo! For reals! You guys need to go and try it!

8. I used to have these moles...the ones that stick out...eww gross. Since I didn't have insurance I cut them off myself. I used those tiny little scissors that come in a nail kit and sterilized them with some tweezers and cut those suckers off! It's didn't hurt as much as I thought they would and now my neck looks purdy. Hahaha...k, sort of. =)

So I hope I didn't scare any of you off with my new list. =D O.k so now to pick my ocho blogs. EEEEEK I will try to pick 8

1. ColorQueenNikki This is my sil and she is an amazing make-up artist. She uses these bright colors and wears them like no ones business! She is also the one who got me all addicted to Strawberry Dr. Pepper! Please show her some wub!

2. Nataleigh This little girls is super talented! She comes up with the cutest projects and made me a freaking cute plush owl! She sewed it all by herself and I'm in aww of her art!

3. Holy-Scrap Her blog is so inspirational. She incorporates a lot of bible verses in her arts and cafts. Simply amazing!

4. scrapchica One of my besties and like a sister to me. She is so unique and I wub her for it.

5. jentaleigh Another one of my besties and also like a sister. She has such an amazing spirit and TQM!

6. pinkbellamia O.k...another one of my besties! LOL! She is such a positive person and can pump you up like no one can.

7. golden moments sometimes Y otra! Hahaha! She is so freaking funny! I lover her personality and she can make you pee in you pants! So make sure to wear Depends when you around her!

8. My Owl Barn OM gosh! One of the best blogs out there!!!!! The blog title should say it all! whoooo whooo!

WOW...this is going to be the longest blog I have ever done! Have I lost anyone yet? Hahaha
So the next things that I want to share are stuff that I'm working on. So here are the pictures! Yay!

This is the some of the paper that I used/using for my Hello Kitty page. I have a video out on you tube if you guys wanna check it out.

These are the dyes that I used...soooooo much paper piecing! Sooooo much!!!!!


These are for Linda and me. I didn't make a page for myself and Linda loved my so much that I decided to be a good friend and make her one. =)

I also bought a kit form Linda (the robot one) and I'm almost done!!! I know can you believe it?! Once I get done with it I will post a video.

2 comments:

  1. I love love your tag and your 6x6 ami TQM thanks for participating in my swap you are seriously the best thank u so much for putting all your hard work into these tags and pages I love ya ! Alee'

    ReplyDelete