Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Boo!

k, so I'm here thinking of all that I need to work on and I'm lagging!!! LOL! So I have not crafted and I need to! I'm going to go crazy! =)

So what am I going to do tomorrow? I'm going to get my footsies done because they are fooglie and it's chancla time! =) I'm also planning to spend some quality time with my fav sil...well, if it works out because not only is she working I am too! My bro-in-law, her husband just got deployed to Afghanistan. Please keep him and the fam. in your prayers.

I have no pics today. =( I know, I know. Well, I think I'm going to go mimis cause I have to wake up early manana and get everything that I need to get done! Aye! This is exhausting!!!! LMAO!

1 comment:

  1. You are so lucky to have good weather year round, unlike me with the below zero....brrr. LOL! But I can smell it in the air...spring is coming then summer. So excited about that cause I can show my tootsies too. LOL! Get crackin on that craftin, lady. LOL! On a serious note....I will have your bro-in-law in my thoughts and prayers that all goes well and that he stays safe in Afghan. Hugs, Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete