Friday, March 11, 2011

ScrapChica's Easter/Springtime Blog Hop!

Woot woot! This is so freaking exciting!!!! It's time for Linda's blog hop and I'm hopping for joy! =) K so here is what I made for my Easter/Springtime thingy! I am so loving it!

I was inspired by one of my favorite candies of all time...well, when Easter comes along anyway...PEEPS! They are full of sugary goodness! Have you ever tried to melt them in the microwave?! Try it! They don't melt! Yummy! I can't wait to buy some and eat the whole box! Me no sharing!

For the cover I got some much needed help from Linda! She is the one who showed me through the phone how to put glitter on my peep using the xeron! Worked out perfectly!

I used buttons, green floral wire and green skinny ribbon to make them look like flowers. The spiral flowers were from Roxycar11's amazing tutorial. I took apart a clear pearl necklace and placed a bead in the center of each flower.










I hope you liked my Peep mini-album...well, did you? Hmm.............K, so if you like it so much why don't you enter my give-away?! Well?! =)

I'm going to be giving-away a Peep kit! Say WHAAAAAAAAAT?! Yes, a Peep kit! All you have to do is be a follower of my blog and post an AWESOME comment on this blog. That's it! I will be picking a wiener by the next couple of days...so hurry! It's only for a limited time!

K, so what's next? Follow along this wonderful list of amazing artists! I can't wait to see what everyone did and I can't wait for all of you to "hop" along with us! Now come on and follow me to 'Spring fever!!!!!!' Hahahahaha!

1. Linda http://scrapchica.blogspot.com
2. Me! http://artcsushi.blogspot.com
3. Vero http://goldenmomentssometimes.blogspot.com
4. Alee' http://aleejentaleigh.blogspot.com
5. Nataleigh http://nataleighscraftland.blogspot.com
6. Stephanie http://mamascrapper69.blogspot.com
7. Nancy http://pinkbellamia.blogspot.com
8. Cynthia http://cynthialoowho.blogspot.com
9. Jackie http://scrappinglatina.blogspot.com
10. Yolie http://yoliebean.blogspot.com
11. Ruthie http://scrapchic-ruth.blogspot.com
12. Zoe http://craftyx.blogspot.com



I want to give Linda a special thanks. You are an amazing person with a wonderful heart. TQM ami y I will always treasure your friendship.

37 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOVE It...I want to eat those lil eyes on that PEEP!!!! UMMMM Peeps! :) You always Amaze me with your talent and I too treasure your friendship and will hold you in my heart forever...AYE STALKER TALK! LMAO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh I heart it amiguis esta pero super precioso :) yo quiero uno amiguis esta bello bello bello :) You are one talented friend I have aijuesu...... TQM ami y te quedo pero mas que hermoso!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl... you really outdid yourself... I LOVE it... it is so super cute... you have to share where you got that shape from...Come on, TELL!... lol... Great job chiquita...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so so cute and i love the googly eyes!
    thanks for sharing your project on this hop. http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable. Wonderful idea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing!!! Comes to mind when I look around your blog! What an adorable project! Love me some Peeps!! I just hate to bite their little heads off! LOL!! Love all the details you put into this mini. FYI I'm a mini Junkie!! LOL!! New here and will be back for sure! TFS! I now follow your blog.
    http://pattisscrapingtime.blogspot.com
    pattig161 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susi, that's the cutest mini and idea I have ever seen. Super adorable. You so totally rock, girl. TFS... Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susi! Adorable! How did you make the darn thing! I just love love love this mini....you KNOW I am a follower girlfriend! You never cease to make me smile...you are so talented and I love ALL of your projects. Keep those videos coming!
    shereedotburressatgmaildotcom
    cravinscrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG susi! i love ur book!! its adorable. I would love to win this kit hehe. love it. so darn adorable.

    hugs
    Stephanie
    stephanoid69-yt
    mamascrapper69.blogspot.com
    stephanoid69@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Susi it's so cute, how creative!! Love it and looks like it tastes good too LOL!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay Susi...I think you need to stay out of the Peeps! The last thing you need is more sugar...it might increase your energy level!! lol
    Love your sweet mini...it's wonderful! Your rolled flowers look perfect!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG!! this is so addorable. Love the flowers awesome job.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute bunny wabbit! You did a great job! You also have great taste in music! : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can feel the sugar rush through the computer!! I like to let my peeps get a little hard and then eat then NOM NOM NOM!! Ode to Peep...Ohhh Mrs. Pink Peep how I love thee...your sugar crystals get stuck in my teeth...your mallow how fluffy, your eyes how sparkly...now it's time to get in my belly!! LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your project----it is so cute----I love how now they have peeps in a bunch of different colors!!!!!Thanks for sharing.I am now a follower.
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  16. YOU are such a silly susi.....OH WAIT.. that IS your name, isn't it???? LOVE the "PEEP" album. My 89 yr old MOTHER IN LAW goes NUTS for those, so I become an enabler and go right out and buy some for here AS SOON as I see them on the shelves.

    The album is just TOOOOOOOO CUTE and you did a great job on it, Susi.

    TFS and have a HOPPY day:):):)

    Your friend,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! WOW! WOW! that mini looks so cute and good enough to eat! You did an amazing job and the mini came out so awesome. This blog hop was so much fun to participate in. I can't wait for SPRING!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. omg!!! soooo amazing...totally love it!!! great job and thanks for the chance to win!!(I hope it is me lol!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome as always Susi! Love all lil flowers best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your mini is so adorable and I would love a chance to win a kit. you did a great job. So glad I found this blog hop from my friend yoliebean.!!!
    Lisa Scrappingpinklady

    http://www.scrappingpinklady.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a super cute album , would love to make an aussie one thanks

    ReplyDelete
  22. your album is too cute and i love your owls too fab blog tfs huggs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  23. I LOVE this album. It is so stinking cute! Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  24. ay amiga this is so cute! You know you can't have a easter basket without peeps!! great job I got sugar rush just looking at this lol!! abrazos my peep! vero

    ReplyDelete
  25. Susi thank you for your nice coment :) I love your miny and I want to eat it right now :) so cute love you baby chica nataleigh

    ReplyDelete
  26. I just love love your mini!! It was so adorable!! Thanks for the chance to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Its all soo pretty! Man everyone on this blog hop has really cute stuff. Whats in the middle of the flowers? I cant really tell.

    ReplyDelete
  28. So Cute....this little Peeps album!! My Grandkids Love Peeps!!! It just wouldn't be Easter without them!!! TFS Patti

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the blogs so far. I wish I could get help with mine. Your albums is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very Cute! BTW... love your dia de los Muertos stuff! *Y*

    ReplyDelete
  31. No fair it isn't edible :(....but it's cute

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your projects are so fun fun color, and I love the peep they are my favorite Easter treat and its amazing what you have done with it, so inspiring and I'm hoppin' around so this is great fun also! Love it, ~Kelly (walkelmol)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Ay Dios Mio!!!! Esta simplemente adorable tu Peep !!!! Me encanta tanto.......Ayyyy yo quiero uno....esta super fabuloso, que grande imaginacion tiene, mujer. Que envidia, pero de la buena. Todo me encanto, TODO !! Mucha suere a toda la participanted del "blog".

    Paz,
    ;0)
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  34. what a great idea i just love checking out blogs for ideas and inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  35. this mini is just amazing. my husband's fav easter candy/ treat is PEEPS so i love that you made this because i miss him so much. thanks for sharing your talents. te quedo delicioso!!!

    ReplyDelete