Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Donde andas?!

K, so if you have seen my recent video you know why I have been m.i.a. Aye! But I'm going to try to adjust the best I can and hopefully I will be able to post more on my blog and make more vids. I'm no longer a night owl and it sucks a bunch of feathers! PORQUE!!!!! =`( It's 9:38pm and I'm already sleepy! WTH! Oh well, I guess that's the way it's gots to be...but at least I will have mula to save up for the Expo! Yay! Oh, and let's not forget that I will be able to buy some scrap-booking supplies...well if I have enough after I buy some uniforms because I rotate between two of them! How embarrassing!

So in between that I have been making cards and I love making them! I was inspired by thenorsugirl on you-tube. She has some amazing cards and you should check her out! K here are the cards I have made with my Gamsol and Crayola colored pencils!





3 comments:

  1. Just like you...your cards came out AMAZING Amiga...They are too cute for words...that Cheeky Mate is so darn cute! All those stamps are cute...I want them all.......ALLL..........ALLLLL.......ALLLLLL! LMAO...getting carried away there...hee hee! Big Hugs! And go mimi already Sleepy Head! TQM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards came out so adorable! I finally finished making my 1st card....yay! LOL! ~Elizabeth (BeadyBomBom)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susi your cards are so pretty :) love your coloring!!!! You have inspired me btw I still haven't used the gamasol :( I will soon I promise!!!! Your cards are fab love them love them love them!!!! Alee'

    ReplyDelete