Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"Did I dooooo That?"

Well, this is what happens when you are not paying attention! I wanted to make cake and I sure did! I made a mountain...a mountain that looked like it was about to explode! I should have put the cake mix into 2 pans pero nooooooo! I didn't listen! tsk tsk tsk...=)



So what have I been up too? Well, getting adjusted to my new schedule and I think I'm getting better at it! I'm running behind on some things which is not like me at all so I need to get my butt in gear! I was going to craft today but I ended up getting stuff done and tomorrow looks like a busy day. Aye! Me gots to go and check some mail and ughh!!!!! Too much! LOL!

2 comments:

  1. i will conquer that mountain cake for you! haha. i haven't baked a cake in a WHILE! well, i am glad you are finding some kind of a rhythm. always make time to create something ok?

    ReplyDelete