Sunday, February 13, 2011

Thank you! Muchas Gracias! Xie Xie!

I know I am not the most serious girl out there and I know I'm a goof-ball but wow! I'm so giddy I can hardly stand it! I can't believe all the followers and amazing comments I have received since the blog hop! I'm in total shock and am internally grateful for all your wonderful support. This has been an incredible experience and I don't know how to thank you all. It really is overwhelming and so unexpected (my friends would say otherwise...aww...my friends =] ) and just so freaking COOL! I hope you guys will still hang around and keep checking back. Again, thank you for all your support.


ooooh ooooh! Before I forget! I will be announcing the wiener (Linda, I really meant to spell it out as wiener, LOL!) manana...well, in some cases it's already manana...hahaha...k, good luck to everyone! AHHHHH! How exciting! If you guys could only see my face...whew...you guys would probably pee your pants! Aye, k, that's it....Good luck to everyone!

2 comments:

  1. As I have said before only U but I will still love u my serious faced friend ;)
    Congrats on the blogy hoppy and all ur followers y commentarios eres bien ch****** oppps I forgot ves te digo en veces se me salen o tu me las pegas lol

    I wish I was going in March boooohhhoooo :( yo queria ver a Linda tambien so jealous!!!! Ok Happy hearts day ya me voy a comerme un pescadito con almendras bien bien yummy!!!!! Un abrazote Alee' la obsesionada con tu blog y el de Linda jajajajaja las quiero chicas con el de Nancy tambien pero shhhhhh no le digan lol q loca ya Susie been hanging around with ya 2 much lol bye q se enfria mi pescadin q aun ni lo cosinan como esta esto? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...Alee', why you gotta make me cry! Gracias ami. And yes, I'm a bad influence! Hijo de su....shhhhh! Happy Valentines day to you too! Aye, I have a stalker! EEEK! =D TQM Alee'!

    ReplyDelete