Thursday, February 10, 2011

Scrapchicky's Valentine Blog Hop

Eeek! This is my very first blog hop and my butterflies in my tummy are going crazy! Hmm...or am I still shaking from doing Zumba? LMAO literally!

Rules and regulations: K, so what were we supposed to do? Well, we were allowed to let our brain, heart, and hands do whatever they desired except our project had to be Valentine's day related. Dannnng! My mind was going all over the place but I finally decided what I was going to do...drum roll please...ta ta ta ta taaaaa....=)

I made an Owl Valentine holder! Yes you read right, an owl Valentine holder! I used felt for most of the owl, a paper beak (because I couldn't find my yellow felt! Ughh!) and huge googly eyes. I sewed the owl using my sewing machine and I will have a video to show how I made this bad a#% owl! Booyaa!

I also made Valentine cards to go in the owl Valentine holder. Aye, mi muy chingona going far and beyond! Hahaha! Here is a closer look of the little Valentine cards I made.





...And here is the final look. Make love to the camera! Work it! Work it! You are doing a fabulous job! =D




GIVEAWAY!!!!! You must be a subscriber to my you-tube channel, sillyshysushi and a follower of my blog. I will announce the wiener with music and trumpets by February 15th and post it on you-tube and here on my bloggy blog. If you want to know what is included in the giveaway you should have watched the freaking video above this! Danng it pay attention! =) I kid cause I love. Good luck to everyone!

K, for all you rule breakers, here is the list and the order of the blog hop...you must follow this order or I will go to your house and discipline you! Do you understand?! Well, do you?! =) Aye, I'm so mean! Hahaha! K, so I'm number 6 so if you came from Friday's blog then you are on the right track. Woot woot!

1. Ruthie-Scrapchicky-http://www.scrapchic-ruth.blogspot.com/

2. Gloria-Gloriascraps2-http://www.gloriascraftgallery.blogspot.com/

3. Karla- Karlas001-http://www.karlasloveblog.blogspot.com/

4.Lilly-10angelkisses-http://www.10angelkisses.blogspot.com/

5. Friday-Tfriday77-http://www.fridayscreations.blogspot.com/

6. Susi-Sillyshysushi-http://artcsushi.blogspot.com/

7. Jackie-Creativejackie831-http://jacquelynv.blogspot.com/

8. Linda-Scrapchica-http://www.scrapchica.blogspot.com/

9. Nancy-Pinkbellamia-http://www.pinkbellamia.blogspot.com/

10. Las Scrappin Senoritas- http://www.lasscrappinsenoritas.blogspot.com/

Ruthie, thank you so much for including me in the blog hop. I so appreciate it and I'm honored to be included with these super amazing talented ladies. Muchas gracias!

30 comments:

  1. I love the owls! You did an excellent job! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Susie this is really you!!!! Def. came from your heart bello bello bello como siempre :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aye Ami...what can I say...your owl shows how beautiful your alma is...To see the cards in the owl...I LOVE IT! :) It's just too cute for words! so I will be quite now! :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, Susi. I just love your Owl card holder. Great idea. TFS..

    ReplyDelete
  5. OM Goodness. Your post just made me happy! I don't know if it was the adorable little owl or the hilarious narrating but wow! :-)
    Thank you for joining in! Eres un mujer muy talentosa!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your owl Valentine holder and your cards. TFS I am a new follower. Susan shanna13@frontiernet.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww your valentine holder is way too cute!! love it!! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ay Mija... the goodies... they holder is so cute.. love that idea.. and the matching cards... soooo cool... love the goodies... yummy...awesome blog hop....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ay Susi! You are toomuch LOCA! Thats why we wub you!!! Im a follower and a subbscriber =) wink wink!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your Owls, susi.. They are so stinkin cute. How fun... I'm hopping along.. lol. hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. girl i love your owls lol. theyre so adorable. you should patten them and sell them hehe. theyre so adorable. everytime i see an owl i just want to buy them for you. ty for a chance to win ur awesome owls. HUGS
    Stephanie Collins
    stephanoid69@msn.com
    stephanoid69-yt

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so funny! The owls are adorable. Thanks for a chance for them to fly to my house.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These owls are just TOO CUTE!! What a great idea! How have I not subscribed to you before now? Happy to be a subscriber and follower! You're the Susi who did such a great job on Alee's blog! Thanks for sharing this...it's wonderful!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome job Susi!! I love all your owls...they make me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. GawJus i so think of you when i see owls....TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. You post and your project made my day! I'm loving all of it. You seem to always make me smile :D cutness all around!!!
    TFS!!
    BTW i'm now following #62

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the owls they are so cute. you know that people that love owl are very wise.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are absolutely adorable. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a cute project mujer! I can see why you love owls so much...super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You sure know how to rock the owls Girl!
    becky
    beckwhitty at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice cards. Owls is cute. Thanks for the chance to win

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ohhhh Emmmmm Geeee !
    Those owls are awesome !!
    You did wonderful, ur hilarious. Me encanta tu canal aqui y en YouTube. TFS - cool giveaway, I hope I'm the "wiener" TeeHee.
    ;0)
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG!!! I absolutely love love your owls!!! soooo stinkin cute!! Thanks so much for the chance to win your great prize!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh too cute! Love the owls. Thanks for the chance to win and for sharing your talents with us. Hugs, Tammy aka (tjskids on youtube)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the colors of your owls the eyes remind mo a little of you no?! lol. Thanks for the chance to win some you are a very talented lady. I believe I have one of your creations yay!
    hugs,
    Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nice to meet you! You seem like a real fun person i love your little owl card holder how sweet I take it your an owl lover? well anyway thanks so much for a chance to win cant wait to see what your create next!
    loves and hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love, love, love your owl holder! It's freakin' adorable! Haha. Thanks for a chancec to win!!1

    ReplyDelete
  28. Super Cute Owls !! Thanks for the chance to win :)

    ReplyDelete