Tuesday, February 8, 2011

March Tag Swap? Check! =)

TaDa!!!! Here is my finished tag for Carlene's St. Patrick's Day Tag Swap. I love how it came out and I'm very proud of it. I did a lot of paper piecing. Aye, muy chingona! = D

Here is a closer look of my tag. I propped the pot of gold with pop-up dots so I would be able to fit the tag better.


Here is my rainbow made out of ribbon that I have had for many years! Finally took it out and used it. Across the rainbow I stamped the words (you can't really see them here) you are my...


...and the tag says, pot o' gold. I used my glimmer mist that Rosanne (Roxycar11) gave me. I punched the corners with my hole punch to make it have a ticket affect.

The other side has room for a wallet sized pic. I already put a pic of my kids on my tag.

3 comments:

  1. Love it Amiga! And your paper piecing is DA BOMB! lol...TQM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it. so creative, I have never done paper piecing but would love to

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your St. Paddy's card is very cute! TFS! I'm now following.

    ReplyDelete