Saturday, February 19, 2011

It's leaking!

So I get up this morning and I forgot to put some toilet paper up my nose. Yes, I put toilet paper up my nose during my beauty sleep when I am sick. You may be asking yourselves, "Why in the heck do you do that?" I know, it could be dangerous but I hate that my nose leaks, especially during the night when I don't have the knowledge that I'm leaking!



So this is my routine... I fold the toilet paper until it looks sort of like a cone and stuff it up there but I have to make sure I'm sleeping on that particular side. Now, if I'm lucky I wake up when I turn to the other side and I get a new piece of toilet paper and put it in but if I don't I wake up with...I won't even say it! Let's just say my pillow and my face get very yucky! =)



So when I wake up today I do my morning routine and my nose starts leaking! So here I am with toilet paper up my nose again! I can't blow it out cause then my ear crackles! I can't go to the doctor because I have no insurance! I can't take any meds cause all I have is night-quil...I get high with that sucker. If I take it my senses got crazy! My sheets, that are super smooth, feel very rough to the touch. When I hear people talking they sound like the freaking adults talking from Charlie Brown! And if I look at the foot of my bed the space surrounding me looks like it's stretching and moving away from me. Yeah, don't do night-quil unless I really really have to and when I do I just close my eyes and stay still...or at least try. LOL!

I have been getting sick this whole week and it's getting worse! Where is my orange juice when I need it! Porrrrrrqueeeeee! Aye, let's just hope I don't get worse...you guys won't want to see that picture!

Oooh! Some good news! I'm getting stuff done! Woot woot! Well, not done done but I'm getting there! Let's see how I feel during the day and maybe I will be able to craft in a bit. Ahh...con boogers y todo and I want to craft. Hahaha!

...at 1:35, that's what it feels like and looks like when my nose is leaking! LOL! Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Hey Susi, Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get It On" is my ring tone when my Hubby calls. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GATOS...you are too crazy girly...I love it...aye your poor nose...hope you get to feelin better y pronto! TQM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...I love your header up there...now I needs one!!!! I'll see what I can finds later...not right now right now...but later later! hahahahaha! :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahi ami yup u sounded bad yesterday, but OMG girl u look mala!!!! Hope u get better ASAP so u can craft w/out ur moquillos.... lol ;) I too feel horrible my chest hurts my throat thinks it has strep and my head is punding with the fever I carry seriously I hate being sick!!!Get better ami y I luv ur header :) encontre otro :) luego te doy el link!!! Se ve lindo lindo!!!! Abrazos y saludos a todos!!! Alee'

    ReplyDelete
  5. too much! I hope you feel better soon. I hate that...LOL.. TFS...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seeriously dont know how you can still be funny when you're sick.
    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete