Sunday, February 20, 2011

I'm even more specialer!


Say whaaaaaat?! Alee' has given me the "Liebster Blog Award!" What the heck?! It's like I just came from the Grammy's and now I'm going to the Oscar's! Freaking amazing! I'm feeling so blessed to have such wonderful friends with such big hearts. Gracias Alee'!
The Liebster Blog award is given to bring new blogs to light. It's a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen or ones you want to share with others.

As a recipient you must share the love and pay it forward by:
1. Creating a post where you blog about the Liebster award & reveal your 3-5 blog picks
2. Let them know you chose them
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog
4. Have faith that your followers will rally & show their crafty love back out to those you awarded
5. Have fun!

Here are just some of the awesomest blogs I have come across! Drum roll please!

1. Amy Shoot, Move, Create!

2. Norma HolyScrap

3. Mindy thedeterminedscrapper

Again, I would like to thank Alee' for giving this award. Gracias Ami!

3 comments:

  1. The Oscars???? Ah q loca pero por eso te quiero ami estas pero tremenda!!!!
    HUgs Ami yo mas tarde pongo el q me distes tu :) Abrazos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) Me? no, I'm no tremenda...LOL! Gracias mi ami! LQM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the chihuahua?? OMG ! I'm not on the computer, it's like 12:30am, and I'm posting this comment under the covers..uffff esta caliente................ Me, an award?? Now I won't be able to sleep. I'll have to check it out tomorrow-after church. YeePee

    ReplyDelete