Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Gothic Book Cover Challenge

So...I decided to enter Fiona's Gothic book cover challenge. So as I was watching her rules and seeing all the ladies amazing entry's, a foco light up on top of my head! *bing* I had this idea in my head and went with it and 3 days later I sa' got it! This is another one that I did with a lot of love. I adore it (you will see why) and I had so much fun making it!

Here are her rules:
Must have a cross (You don't have to use it if your religion doesn't allow it)
Must have a lock and key
Must have a chain
Must have flowers
Must look Gothic
No bigger than 10x12 and no smaller than 6x8
Must be painted black
Must have gold, silver and/or bronze
Must have jewels

If you click on the pictures you will get a hecka a lot better visual...SERIOUSLY! =) no for reals.












*just as a side-note...I didn't feel comfortable using a cross on this cover; just in case you were wondering.




4 comments:

  1. Aye Susi...you are just amazing chica...I love the close ups...and the chain came out perfect...but if it was made by you...it would! :) Te quedo Magnifico! In mis ojos YOU WIN! :) TQM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susi this is so pretty
    smile :) nataleigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...Linda! Gracias! I'm a wiener! woot woot! TQM! Thank you for your sweet comments!

    =) you are such a sweetie Nataleigh! Muchas gracias chicky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aye mija... Me encanta... It came out PRECIOSO... Great job!

    ReplyDelete