Saturday, January 22, 2011

Shh...

O.k...so here is my page for Karla's "lace and pearls" page swap. I'm having a hard time trying to decide whether or not I'm done. I don't want it to look goddey but it seems like it is and I'm afraid to add anymore! LOL! I like it but I feel like it's not enough! Ughh! =D

The front of my page. Used a lot of RAKs and my mom's lace and pearls.

This is the back of my page...a lace pocket.


As I'm debating whether I'm going to add anything else I decide to watch Pride & Prejudice w/ Keira Knightley and see if I can regain my mojo. Didn't help but I did love watching the movie. I adore this movie and I can watch it over and over! I still cry, even knowing what is next! so I sit back and take sips of my coffee and enjoy the movie. Thinking about my blog giveaway. Hmm...



Shh...K, so do you guys want a sneak peak? well...do you? tick-tock...tick-tock...tick-tock...=)

Watching and chilaxing the movie. I'm even wearing my valentine socks to get me in the spirit of the holiday of love. Oh yeah!!!! You guys wanted a hint! LOL!

Focus on this pic...there is a hint in here somewhere...hmm...=]



...well here is another hint...hahahaha! K, so I'm thinking of adding this paper. What do you peeps think? I love this paper! so bright but vintagy at the same time.

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I absolutely love this movie!!!! Mr. Darcy! Mr. Darcy! :)...Whatever do you mean Mr. Darcy?...I know exactly what you mean...I could watch this over and over again too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that movie and the book as well. HUGS girlie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That movie is the BOMB! I seriously love it! Oh yes, that Mr. Darcy is scrumpous! Hahaha! Thanks Linda y Jenny! =)

    ReplyDelete