Thursday, January 13, 2011

12x12 Page Block! Porque?!!!!

K, so I'm having 12x12 page block (I wonder). I think it may be because I really don't want to mess this up because this is going to be a very special layout!

This is the paper pack that I received from a RAK and I absolutely adore it. When I got this pack I immediately wanted to use it for my mom's and dad's pics!

This is the page that I want to use because of the blue bird and they look so adorable!

When I was getting my parent's wedding pictures ready I started to tear up...I love these pics! They make me happy.


I think these are the pics that I want to use...maybe a journal spot above the birds...some lace or doilies i received from a RAK...ribbon...I don't know! I'm stuck! Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. I know...look at pagemaps.com...they may a have a layout that you can use for these or at least give you some ideas...That paper line is too pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Thanks Linda! I'm so going to have to go look right now!

    ReplyDelete