Sunday, January 9, 2011

Doing Some Cleaning

I'm making progress people! K, so these couple of days have been crazy! Deep cleaning, wedding, setting up these freaking cubes! Let's just say I'm actually sore from all the work-out! Seriously! My buttocks, thighs, back, arms and hands are sore! YES! SORE! Anywho, here is a peek of my progress...I better finish soon cause I need to work on my layout, lace & pearls page swap and blog hop thingy! AHHHHHH! The pressure of it all!


Here are the dreaded cubes that caused the dreaded soreness! Porque!!!!


Woohoo! A clean desk! FINALLY!


Almost empty drawers...gonna put my chipboard and other things so I can have my filing cabinet for what it was meant to be for!


Finally sorted my ribbon and fibers that didn't fit in spools.


K, so this is the first and only 12x12 layout I ever made...I used to only do 8.5" x 11" years ago. I have to empty albums and I'm joining Linda (scrapchica) in her challenge of doing 2 12x12 layouts in 1 month...eeek! We will see how I do!

2 comments:

  1. Aye my lovely Amiga...You are AWESOME...and your cubes are cute! And your layout is AMAZING!....Like You!!! :) And for your buttocks....all I can say...."Lt. Dan....ICCCEEE CREEEAAAM!!!!" LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO!!! Linda!!!! Aye, you are cracking me up! Hahaha I love that movie!!!! I just watched it too...yesterday! Freaking Linda!

    ReplyDelete