Thursday, January 27, 2011

Check! Check! and stuck!




It's been 4 days since my last blog entry. I have been busy doing housewife, daughter, mother and friend things...don't judge people! Don't judge! Hahaha! So what did I accomplish during this wonderful week? ...2 things! Yeah babbbby yeah!

Check! Finally done with the Lace and pearls page for Karla's swap! Woohoo! I didn't add anymore to it because I was scared that it would be overdone. I just finished the tag that has room for a pic and a journaling spot to journal.


Check! Got the rest of my blog give-away for Scrapchicky's Valentine blog hop done! So here is a peek of what I'm going to give away for February 12th...well some of it...don't forget "owls" is the other part of it. And member, you have to be subscribed to my youtube channel and be a follower of my blog.
...and then STUCK!!!! I have a couple other projects I need to work on and they are not really due till later but I really want to get them started. I don't like to be behind...can't you tell? Hahaha! Oh, and I found this vid a long long time ago and I thought it was freaking hilarious! I laughed so hard and still can't get enough of it!

2 comments:

  1. Freakin vid is hiliarious....ok...I'm on the otherside from where other's are...LMAO! :p And your kit looks Awesome! I'm so excited about this blog thang...and your songs...keith sweat...I swear I can honestly say my oldest son was conceived with these jams....hahahahaha! Old School BABY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know huh! I love love their scrapbooking vids! They are so awesome! And heck yeah! Can't wait to see what happens with the blog thing! Dannnnng! TMI! TMI! Hahaha! Heck yeah! I'm always going to be an 80's-90's girl! Forever esa!

    ReplyDelete