Saturday, January 15, 2011
"Babe, that's enough!"
My corner is getting bigger and my esposo is worried that I'm going over-board...I just started laughing. He just smiled and walked away to his "small" office...the extra room. Hahaha!
So this is the skirt that I finished last night. WHAT?! It's no purple?! Hey, hey, they didn't have the purple fabric in my price range! Lay off! Sheesh! =D
K, so before my esposo put the shelves up I told him one would be fine...umm...I'm so glad he put the two shelves! It is hard to believe that most of this was on my desk, and small book case! WOW!
My little corner. =)
This is where I put the tags from swaps and gifts. I have some missing and I can't find them!!!! I'm stressing man! STRESSING! I know I have them somewhere! I have decided to title it "Arte" in Spanish. =)
at 11:19 AM
- ► 2013 (21)
- ► 2012 (32)
- Not Crafting Related Today...Whaaaat?!
- Oye! What a day!
- Check! Check! and stuck!
- What my "Lazy Day" looks like?
- Day 15 & 16 AWESOME Day 17 half and half =]
- "Babe, that's enough!"
- Hooray for Shelves!
- 12x12 Page Block! Porque?!!!!
- Sick Ass Corner no More!
- Moved the Big Stuff! Booyaa!
- Doing Some Cleaning
- Mojo Lost and It's all Sick Ass Corner's Fault!
- Gonna Keep up with my Blog. For Reals!!
- Great minds think alike!
- ▼ January (16)